Preston interviews game theory expert Scott Lindberg, about Bitcoin and its robust incentives that keep everything mutually beneficial for all participants.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- An overview of Game Theory.
- The critical difference between infinite and finite games.
- What Satoshi had to consider when designing Bitcoin from the start.
- What are some of Scott's favorite game theory aspects found in Bitcoin?
- How game designers account for skilled players playing a game with unskilled players.
- What Volatility does to a games design.
- How Scott designed a playable game around Bitcoin.
- The iteration process for designing games that are playable and balanced.