Tali and Scott's conversation covers why homeschooling isn't just a choice of curriculum or textbooks. Taking self-custody of education is a commitment to understanding, nurturing, and building relationships that last a lifetime.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Tali and Scott's inspiration for homeschooling
- Their inspiration for serving the Bitcoin community with lessons learned, recommended resources and interviews of other Bitcoin-homeschoolers (i.e., the reason for this podcast)
- Learning goes way beyond books
- Asymmetric upside potential for your kids (let them excel!)
- Limited downside risk (kids are resilient)
- You have SO MANY resources within this community
- Commitment is the first step
- Help make this more valuable ... What do you want to learn about homeschooling?